RUSH Release

 




Title: Rush: A Rockstar Daddy Romance
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 21, 2021


BLURB

Rush Osman probably watches himself in the mirror while he screws and kisses his biceps good morning. An arrogant, domineering, over-dressed rock star. The sort of man I’ve had my fill of for a hundred lifetimes.

And yet.

Rush has an energy about him that pulls me in. Captivating energy. Dark, magnetic energy. Big Daddy energy.

I feel it crackling between us every time I’m close to him. Now, my only choice is to get far, far away from him, or be pulled into a world that I swore I’d never set foot in again. A world that thrashed me, body and soul.

A world that Rush promises to protect me from, if only I surrender myself to him.

I’ve only ever trusted myself, but Rush is battering against my defenses. He pushes me to the brink and then holds me there until I shatter. His punishment is a rush. Falling for him is a rush. Loving him is a rush.

But being destroyed by him is the biggest rush of all.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“Cut that out. You haven’t said one word apart from Glastonbury.”
Pushing his sunglasses to the top of his head, Rush smiles. “Daddy missed you, baby.”
My insides turn to honey. “That’s no excuse for coming to my home and kidnapping me.”
“What else was I supposed to do when you don’t answer my calls? There are going to be two hundred thousand people watching us tonight, but that place would feel empty to me if you weren’t there. I’m not performing tonight without my girlfriend with me.”
“I’m not your—”
His mouth slants over mine and his tongue parts my lips. It’s getting harder and harder to pull away the more he kisses me.
“Rush! You can’t just kiss me every time I say something you don’t like.”
“Watch me.” His mouth claims mine again. I’m not strong enough to survive this assault on my senses. A moment later I’m kissing him back as he hauls me up on his lap. He puts a hand under my skirt and strokes my clit, making heat cascade through my body.
“You can’t do that here.”
“Fucking, can’t I?” He pulls my underwear aside. Looking me dead in the eye, he sucks on his middle and ring fingers, getting them wet. Too shocked and turned on to react, I watch as he puts them down between my legs and slides them straight into my pussy.
Rush.” I bury my face in his chest as he pumps his fingers into me. My body must think that being carried around on his shoulder was foreplay because I’m so close to coming all over his hand. I brace one foot against the window and lean into it. Taking a deep breath, I’m able to open my eyes and ask. “Did you miss me?”
Rush looks ferocious, his face just inches from mine. “Did you miss me, Daddy?”






AUTHOR BIO


There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL