The FAKER Release

 




Title: The Faker
Series: Boston Hawks Hockey #3
Author: Gina Azzi
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Release Date: April 21, 2021


BLURB

NHL hotshot Torsten Hansen is a lot of things. My husband shouldn't be one of them.

One emotional night slinging tequila shots and singing karaoke with the Hawks defenseman turns into more than I bargained for. A wicked hangover, an eviction notice, and a marriage proposal.

If Torsten and I wed, he can fulfill a promise to his grandmother and the debt I'm drowning in will be paid by his trust fund. It's a win-win, an easy and straightforward arrangement between friends.

So what if my friend has piercing blue eyes, a sensual smirk, and a body that occupies my dreams? It shouldn't matter that Torsten understands my past and makes me feel safe.

Except it does. Because if I give my heart to my husband, how will I survive our eventual divorce?





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

I walk beside her, wondering if I’ve lost my damn mind.
What the hell was I thinking? Did I seriously just propose marriage to a woman I’ve spent a total of fifteen hours with, in group settings, over blueberry pancakes?
Yes, yes I did.
We’re quiet as we walk, both of us lost in our thoughts. Except mine swing from angry to needy to frustrated. I hate that Rielle questioned our friendship, as if I don’t give a shit about her. I know we aren’t close and don’t really know each other but does she seriously think I treat her the same way I treat puck bunnies? Her accusation stung and it shouldn’t have because it’s the perception I’ve spent years cultivating.
I just don’t like that it worked on her.
Then, there’s the fact that she’s obviously in some kind of trouble. Four hundred and seventy thousand dollars? Really? That’s not normal credit card or student loan debt. That’s serious, life-altering, damaging debt. Is someone trying to shake her down? Is that why she has bruises on her arm?
Jesus. I scrape a hand over my face, glancing at Rielle from the corner of my eye. She keeps her head straight ahead, her footsteps even, her shoulders pulled back. I couldn’t get a read on her if I was a fucking mind reader.
But marriage? No, I didn’t propose marriage. I proposed something different. A transaction. And she knows it.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





COMING SOON


Releasing June 23

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing August 5

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing September 27

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Gina Azzi writes emotional and captivating contemporary romance novels with heart-warming happily-ever-afters. She is the author of Second Chance Chicago Series, The Kane Brothers Series, Finding Love in Scotland Series, The College Pact Series, and Corner of Ocean and Bay. All of her books can be read as stand-alones. 

A Jersey girl at heart, Gina has spent her twenties traveling the world, living and working abroad, before settling down in Ontario, Canada with her husband and three children. She's a voracious reader, daydreamer, and coffee enthusiast who loves meeting new people. Say hey to her on social media or through www.ginaazzi.com.


AUTHOR LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL