Sonnets in the SKY Release

 

 

Sonnets in the Sky Lyrical Odyssey Rock Star Series, Book 5, a Contemporary Rockstar Romance by Charli B. Rose is LIVE!!!

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/SonnetsInTheSkyTBR

Add it to your wishlist on Bookbub: http://bit.ly/SITSBB

Is love ever really meant to last?

MADDOX ~

My whole life, I’ve been looking for love. I find it and lose it often. I’ve accepted that love will be fleeting whenever I have it. So, I fall fast and hard every single time. I finally found someone who agreed to stick around. Ever since our trip to Vegas, she’s been wearing my ring. But that wasn’t the only thing that happened in Vegas. And when they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? They lie. It doesn’t. And I don’t know how to tell her. Either of them. Telling one of them could ruin what I have, and telling the other could ruin everything for her.

SKY ~

In the blink of an eye, life as I know it ends. My best friend is hiding something. His fiancée hates me. My fiancé is being weird. Then tragedy strikes, and I’m left floundering. So much is changing, and I can’t keep up. The solution is simple, or so I think. But Maddox thinks my plan is foolish. And I think he’s probably right. But I have no choice. It’s what I have to do in order to protect her. She’s innocent and needs me.

Is their love written in the sky or will loss erase their forever?

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/SonnetsInTheSkyTBR

Catch up on the Lyrical Odyssey Rock Star Series today: http://mybook.to/LORSSBUY



Meet The Author:

So, I know these things are generally written in third person as if someone else is talking about me. But I just can’t do it. LOL. It may be “unprofessional,” but I’m just me. And I hope that’s OK with you guys.

I’m a Carolina girl, through and through. I have lived in North Carolina my whole life. I’m a wife, a mom, a scientist and a freelance editor. And I’m really excited to add author to the list.

For as long as I can remember, reading has been my favorite way to pass the time. I always have a book with me and usually am reading more than one at any given time. Editing for indie authors gave me a unique glimpse into the indie publishing world. It’s a world I’m really enjoying becoming a part of.

WEBSITE | AMAZON | FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | GOODREADS | BOOKBUB

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL