Villainous Release

 




Title: Villainous
Series: Villain #2
Author: J.M. Stoneback
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Cover Design: Jersey Girl Design
Release Date: July 30, 2021


BLURB

I've been on the run from my worst nightmare for ten years.

My rules are simple.

Keep my head down and don’t draw any attention to myself.

In hopes that he won't find me.

But he does.

The most notorious mafia underboss, Aiden "Villainous" Vitali, wants answers on why I left him without a word.

If I refuse to tell him why, then he'll kill me.

The choice is mine.

Talk or die.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

Only available at the following
retailers for a limited time






EXCERPT

Tucking my Glock back into my holster, I march up to her and yank down her leather pants.

She screams, and tears slither down her cheeks as she bangs her tiny fist on my hard chest. I pick her up and slam her face forward onto to the couch, pinning her down on the cushion. I snap her G-string and a pop sound bounces off the beige walls.

I smirk. “I’m going to have fun shooting my cum into you again.”

“Get off me, Aiden!” she shrieks.

I lean down and whisper. “It’s Villainous to you. You have to earn that right to call me by my real name again.”

Chuck balls up his fist. “Get the fuck off of her!”

Vito clutches the back of his neck, forcing him down on his knees, brushing the barrel of the gun on the side of his temple.

I squeeze her ass cheeks. “Where is the fuck is the tattoo?”

She flinches, her eyes widen, and she shakes her head.

I remove my handkerchief from my breast pocket and clean her right ass, removing the makeup, and exposing the tattoo of my name surrounded with roses and thorns.

I smirk. “There it is. You see, Chuck. This little dove belongs to me.”






AVAILABLE NOW


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

J.M. writes contemporary and dark mafia romance. She lives in Georgia, with her three boys and her husband. Her hobbies consist of reading, playing video games, and spending time with her family. 


AUTHOR LINKS



GIVEAWAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL