CHAOTIC Release

 




Title: Chaotic
Series: Ruthless Asylum #2
Author: K.L. Savage
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense/Organized Crime
Release Date: April 20, 2021


BLURB

One, two, three, four…
I declare a deadly war.
Five, six, seven, eight…
I can't keep my mind straight.
Nine, ten…
I'll hunt her down and make her mine again.
I'm not the kind of man to take dares lightly.
They tend to make me more… insane.
And someone made the biggest dare of all.
They took Chloe.
She's in the place I escaped from.
And my mania is on overload.
I'm frantic. I'm reckless. I'm murderous.
My mind is chaos.
I can feel her, sense her, and scent her.
Her fear. Her madness. Her need.
My instincts are on overload.
And I'm not the type of hunter that uses a gun.
I reap havoc.
I'll rip my prey to shreds.
I'll bathe in their blood.
I'll screw on their bodies.
I won't stop.
Her love…
Our love…
Is a dangerous, unhealthy, addictive…
Chaotic mess.
I can't live. I can't breathe. I can't think without it.
Eleven, twelve, thirteen…
I'm going to make you SCREAM.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


K.L. Savage decided they were tired of looking for the kind of books they wanted to read. They had an itch that needed to be scratched, and as every girl knows, nothing scratches better than an alpha.

They write about gritty, alpha males, sometimes their dark sides, and the women they love.

If you have the same itch, their alpha males should fix that.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL