LOVE OR LUST Release Boost

 

 


Title: Love or Lust
Author: Rachel Brownell

second-chance romance, love triangle, reality TV romance

Heartbreak and desperation; that’s what drove me.
Then I met them… and suddenly I have a decision to make.

The Love or Lust Trilogy is now complete and in KindleUnlimited!



 With the world watching, and hearts on the line, who will win at the game of love?

What happens when your best friend is pouring shots because you have a broken heart? You end up signing up for a reality TV show against your will.

I’m not looking for love. (Been there, done that. The pain isn’t worth it.) I certainly don’t need the drama of lust. Especially when there are eleven other people involved. But since I’m here, I might as well play the game.

But the game’s stacked against me in the form of two gorgeous men, both vying for my attention. Suddenly I have a decision to make. One’s in it for love, the other for lust… but which one?

I want to trust them, but can I even trust myself?

This could be my second chance at love, or they could be acting for the cameras. And If I don’t choose right, I could leave even more broken than I arrived.

Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Love or Lust: Part 1
Love or Lust: Part 2
Love or Lust: Part 3
Love or Lust Boxed Set






Rachael Brownell is an award-winning author of contemporary, New Adult, and YA romance.

Rachael lives in Michigan with her husband, son, cuddly dog, and hateful cat. She published her first book in 2013 and has since released more than 30 additional titles. Her books have been known to take you on a rollercoaster ride - from sweet to dark and everything in between.

Sign up for Rachael's Newsletter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL