Something New Release

 




Title: Something New
Series: Jilted #2
Author: Liz Lovelock
Genre: Sweet Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 22, 2021


BLURB

Pregnant, no, that can’t be right.

The little pink lines staring back at me don’t lie.

I can’t be, though, not to the one man I know my family will hate, although, at the time, I had no idea about our family's past.

He said he’d call, and he never did. Now today, of all days, he decides to show up with some lame excuse of losing my number. How ironic.

I’m officially screwed. How do I tell him, better yet, how do I tell my family?







PURCHASE LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Only available at the following
retailers for a limited time







ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing June 17

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Liz Lovelock is from bright sunny Queensland in Australia. She is the mother of three little monsters, a wife to an amazing husband and very much a lover of everything books and reading. Liz has always loved books and, from a very young age she began reading comic books and then in high school her passion grew. She was given Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden for an assignment but, when that was done she continued to discover new books to fall in love with. 

Liz always has a book she is currently enjoying and, a notebook beside her bed for in her hand bag for when inspiration hits at those crazy times. She is a stationary addict and will buy more notebooks and pens then what she needs. Her one click finger likes to go crazy as well.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL