THE BILLIONAIRE'S MASK Release

  

 


♦ ♦ ♦


 

“I am a monster, Miss Hart. You wouldn’t want nor wish to see me…”

He is mysterious and brilliant, wealthy and prominent, but no single person has seen him in person. Well, no one should see him—that's one of his many rules. No one can touch him either; that's another rule.

Except for me because I have broken every rule.

Now I'm extremely drawn to him. His peculiarity is out of this world, and his beauty is beyond physical.

But the Master has demons of his own and is being chased by his brutal past. Suddenly, we've become the reflection of each other's nightmares. 

I realize that the Master and I are not so different.

Is this newly found bond just another uncertain fate that could deepen our wounds, or is it finally going to be our redemption?

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

#TBMRP-6

To Enter the Release Day Giveaway Click HERE or HERE!

 


♦ ♦ ♦


 #TBMRP-7

April 19th quote 4

April 5th The Billionaire's Mask Teaser

 

 ♦ ♦ ♦

 

 #TBMRP-8

I always do research before job interviews, so I know a little about the Master. He’s twenty-eight, a self-made billionaire, and the sole owner and chairman of Grethe and Elga Enterprises, a telecommunications and electronic consumer company headquartered in Manhattan.

But his family background, where he graduated, and his face are all a mystery. No single soul has seen him in person. He never shows up anywhere public and never attends any important events. I can’t help but wonder why.

Does he have a disease? Is he allergic to sunrise? A vampire? I want to know.

When I get in, I expect him to be sitting, waiting impatiently at the long table, but he isn’t. He is standing in front of a beautiful painting of a young girl in a yellow dress.

I clear my throat, loudly enough to catch his attention. “Master...”

“I know you are there, Miss Hart,” he says icily, yet the melodious sound is there. “Please sit down.”

I tug at the chair on the other side of the long dining table and sit quietly.

However, the world seems to have stopped, then slows down as he turns to show himself to me. His face. Half of this face has precisely the same features of the handsome young man in the painting in the living room. I’d stared at it every day for the last month, so I was sure of this. But he doesn’t show me his entire face. He’s wearing a mask.

A white mask on the right side of his face.



♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

Read the First Chapter HERE!

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

139902053_896199504458580_7786959287082236536_o

Contemporary romance author Margarette Grey began intriguing a vast audience of romance readers on Wattpad with swoon-worthy storylines featuring hot billionaires and clumsy heroines. She loves the thrill of reading gripping romance novels at night, kissing alpha males in her dreams, and writing about them in the morning.

​Her passion for writing started out as an ardent love for reading, which soon morphed into a belief that if others could write, she could write as well. And now, many years into the future, Grey is yet to stop exciting her ever-growing fan base with the perfect mix for a romantic dream.

​At some point in her life, working as a graphic designer was great for setting food on the table. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with a major in Multimedia Arts after all. However, her interest in her stable job soon faded away when her passion for writing reached an all-time high. Quitting her career as a graphics designer translated into full-time writing—a life that she considers her dream life.

 She makes her home in The Pearl of the Orient Seas, where ‘leisure time’ means indulging in drawings, watching anime, Korean dramas, and Netflix series.

black icon-website black icons-facebook black icons-twitter black icons -instagram black icon - goodreads black - amazon black icon -newsletter bookbub

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL